April 19, 2017
Nothing beats being in a live face-to-face setting with others from Canada’s electrical industry, and Electro-Federation Canada’s annual conference, taking place May 31-June 1 in San Diego, CA, is the industry’s premier event.
Event highlights appear below. But first, consider these benefits of attending the event.
1. Educational opportunities. No matter how experienced you are at your business, everyone can learn. The educational component of the conference can expose you to new ways of conducting your business and help you discover how to be more productive.
2. Networking with peers. EFC’s annual conference provides a great opportunity to network. Often competitors from other regions of the country can become valuable resources for referrals and best practices. Avoiding peers for fear of others discovering your competitive advantage can actually limit your own success.
3. Having fun. All work and no play gets old fast. EFC’s annual conference can add a layer of enjoyment to managing your career growth by mixing a social aspect into your learning and industry branding efforts. Take an extra day at the beginning or end of the trip to explore. Will you have another chance like this to experience San Diego?
Here’s just a sampling of high-powered conference sessions:
- “Waves of change: global trends that Will disrupt your existence” — Anders Sorman-Nilsson, Futurist and Innovation Strategist (keynote session)
- “Out-think the competition” — Dr. Kaihan Krippendorff, Business Strategy Keynote Speaker, Author and Consultant
- EFC Research — Power shift: Emerging Low-Voltage Impacts and Opportunities for the Canadian Electrical Channel
Special events include a poolside party, tour of the USS Midway, and an optional dinner cruise
Find out more today: www.electrofed.com/2017sandiego/.